TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USAGE OF CIMB NIAGA API PORTAL
Thank you for visiting CIMB Niaga API Portal (“API portal”), by accessing this website and ticking the tick mark of the Terms and Conditions of Usage of CIMB Niaga API Portal when registering in the API Portal webiste, the user agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Usage of CIMB Niaga API Portal on this website (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”).
PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk (“CIMB Niaga”) has the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of the usage. In case of the Terms and Conditions amendment, prior to the amendment applied, CIMB Niaga will inform such amendment through any information/announcement media that are being used by CIMB Niaga based on the prevailing laws.
- API (Application Programming Interface) is a messaging that is made inside API Portal.
- API Portal is a page in the website accessed by a third party to obtain API Key and documentation in relation with the accessed API.
- CIMB Niaga is PT Bank CIMB Niaga, Tbk, domiciled in South Jakarta and representing the head office and branch office.
- User is a developer/representation from a Third Party who has role as the implementer to connect CIMB Niaga’s system with the system owned by a Party who will conduct a partnership.
- Third Party is a party of provider of the application/website/platform who is interested to use the service of API CIMB Niaga.
- Sandbox is the environment provided for a Third Party to test the API services chosen by using dummy data to response and request.
- Production is the environment production that can be accessed by a Third Party to be able to see the information of the API product that are being used for such environment by a Third and the statistic of usage after the product has been launch (Live).
B. PROVISION ON THE ACCESS AND THE USE OF CIMB NIAGA API PORTAL
- The User is obligated to follow all guideline related to the use of API Portal CIMB Niaga.
- The User is prohibited in any form to misuse other individual identity or business entity that aren’t belong to the User.
- The User is prohibited to send, distribute or upload, data or any material that contain or may contain virus, malware or destructive programming code or any dangerous component that might harm the computer or tools of other User.
- The User is prohibited to post, promote, or send any material to CIMB Niaga API Portal that contained harassment, vulgar, slander, hatred, threatening, ethnicity, religion, race, inter-group relations, and/or other things that are not professional, following the rules and inappropriate in accordance to the prevailing laws.
- The User is prohibited to promote or facilitate any material or any activity that are considered inappropriate by CIMB Niaga or can cause defamation including but not limited to gambling, pornography, crime, cruelty, violence
C. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The User shall be obligated and responsible to follow the law and term of use that are applicable of API Portal CIMB Niaga.
- The User is not allowed to use CIMB Niaga API Portal to facilitate or promote any illegal activity or any activity that violate constitution of the prevailing laws of Indonesia.
- The user is only allowed to use CIMB Niaga API Sandbox based on given documentation in the form of Json Message that include fields of available services in CIMB Niaga API Portal. CIMB Niaga has right to change or delete sandbox data anytime with the prevailing laws.
- The User is only allowed to use the CIMB Niaga API Sandbox for the purpose of testing with dummy data.
- Only dummy data and non-personal data that can be used in CIMB Niaga API Sandbox.
- The user is only allowed to access the Production feature in CIMB Niaga API Portal if the product in API Portal that is used by the User has already being tested and met the standard of CIMB Niaga and has been move to the Production environment based on the prevailing regulations in CIMB Niaga.
- Through the Production feature, the User is able to see the list of the API products that are being used by the User, details of documentation, and dashboard analytic for the purpose of information and report of the API products that are being used by the User.
F. USER MATERIAL
- CIMB Niaga in any form does not support or take responsibility for any material that communicates by the User through CIMB Niaga API Portal. The User hereby stated that the User understands and has full responsibility for such material.
- The User hereby understands and guarantees that all submitted materials in CIMB Niaga API Portal are fully owned by the User and is the full responsibility of the User. Such materials shall are not and will not violate proprietary right or right of other third party.
- Hereby, the User grants non-exclusive right to CIMB Niaga, free from royalty, irrevocable permission to host, transmit, distribute or use any material related with the use of API or any other purpose based on instruction of the User.
G. NO LINKING
- The user is not allowed, without written consent from CIMB Niaga, to submit hyperlink or create frames for CIMB Niaga API Portal (including but not limited to webpages, picture, video, audio, text, or code) in website of other server.
H. LICENSE AND API TERM OF PUBLISH
- The API services accessed or used within live environment will be subject to the terms and conditions also documentation that will be regulated in an agreement between CIMB Niaga and the User of API services. For further information, please contact our team in firstname.lastname@example.org
- CIMB Niaga does not responsible nor guarantee any fault or delayed in API services, CIMB Niaga API Portal, or information/data in CIMB Niaga API Portal. When using the API services, CIMB Niaga API Portal or data from CIMB Niaga. The User agree that when using the API services, CIMB Niaga API Portal or any data from CIMB Niaga, such use is based on their own discretion and decision and the User will accept all risk that occurs in any form. The User also has the responsibility of any damage occurs from the use of API services, API portal, and or data.
- CIMB Niaga does not responsible nor guarantee if there is any material in CIMB Niaga API Portal that contained harassment, vulgar, slander, hatred, threatening, ethnicity, religion, race, inter-group relations, and/or other things that are not professional and inappropriate with the prevailing laws of Indonesia.
- CIMB Niaga does not responsible for any kind of losses, financial loss and/or data loss directly or indirectly cause by the use of CIMB Niaga API Portal services.
- CIMB Niaga including all employees, consultant and/or agent of CIMB Niaga are freed from any liabilities, damage, loss, cost that might occur from the use of CIMB Niaga API Portal services.
- CIMB Niaga doesn’t give any guarantee on the safety and accuracy of information that has been sent and/or received during the use of CIMB Niaga API Portal services.
J. TERMINATION OF ACCESS OR SERVICE OF CIMB NIAGA API PORTAL
- CIMB Niaga has the full right to discontinue access or the use of CIMB Niaga API Portal services if the User doesn’t use any CIMB Niaga API product, or has been inactive for 3 months, within at least 7 working days after notification to the User.
- CIMB Niaga has the right to terminate the access or the use of CIMB Niaga API Portal directly and will give the notification to the User, if the User violates the Terms and Conditions and/or the prevailing laws.
- CIMB Niaga does not responsible for the loss or damage that might occur after the termination of access or service of CIMB Niaga API Portal by CIMB Niaga based on the Terms and Conditions of the usage of this CIMB Niaga API Portal.